Québec en Forme proceeds in various ways to
grant support to an organization or to a group of
- Call for projects makes it possible to investigate some
particular points of our intervention areas further and solicit
interest from Québec organizations.
- Identify the needs expressed by local and
regional communities through Québec en
Forme development agents and project managers present in
all of Québec's regions.
- Québec en Forme also wishes to create
alliances with organizations that can provide an additional support
to groups and communities acting on the local and regional levels.
These partnerships of a national scope deal with
multiple actions such as training, conception and implementation of
programs, knowledge transfer, studies, researches, etc.
Project Analysis and Relevance
The analysis of all requests is made by the Québec en
Forme teams who formulate their recommendations for
financial support and management for a given community project to
the Board of Directors.
- Non-government and nonprofit organizations;
- Public and para-public institutions, as associate members of
nonprofit non-governmental organizations;
- Groups of representatives united in a local partner group.
Any organization that belongs to one of following category is
- Individual acting as such;
- A political party or an organization affiliated to a political
- A group or individual whose reputation and troubles with the
law or with a regulatory body might affect the reputation or
credibility of Québec en Forme;
- A for-profit corporation (without excluding associations acting
as corporate representative);
- A department of an institution whose direction does not
explicitly support the application;
- The local division of a national organization that does not
explicitly support the application.
For projects submitted by local partner groups, the application
deadlines are the following:
Regional and National Projects
For projects of a regional or national scope, application
deadlines are specified according to their launch date.
The Support Role of Québec en Forme
Québec en Forme offers a support adapted to the
needs of communities interested in working collectively to
implement healthy lifestyle habits (healthy diet and physically
The guidance role aims to help, provide tools, and influence the
local community though the introduction of measures (advices,
tools, references) that will contribute and simplify the actions of
Our teams can:
- Provide advice to local agents on a specific subject, based on
their own experience or experience observed somewhere and
documented to generate or support ongoing reflection (consulting
- Conduct researches, create and clarify various tools that can
help reach expected goals (assistance to tool creation
- Observe dynamics and trends to predicts when and how a local
group may need particular support (strategic monitoring
- Ensure that information flows freely between local level and
supra-local instances (liaison function);
- Linking individuals, organizations, and instances to facilitate
various types of partnerships and complementary integration between
missions and programs (networking functions);
- Help local decision-makers to improve abilities and particular
competencies that enable them to fulfill their roles (professional
Regional and National Projects
The support proposed by Québec en Forme to
regional and national scope projects is specified according to
their launch date.
Your Support Application
To obtain support from Québec en Forme, or for
any question you may have regarding an application, contact